An invoice is a document distributed to a client stating the products or services purchased and the details of the sale. Invoices may be created in two different ways:
- Create Invoice from the Accounting Tab:
- Hover over the Sales tab on the main navigation bar, and select Accounting. On the charcoal navigation bar, select Invoices (first tab).
- Click on Add New Invoice enter the due date (required) and optional information, such as the related estimate number, related account, and status.
- Once saved, an invoice number is automatically generated.
- Create Invoice from an Estimate:
- Hover over the Sales tab, and click Estimates.
- Select an estimate number
- Click Create Invoice. An invoice number will then appear below the Estimate Information, above the estimate lines.
- Click Generate PDF to view the invoice in a separate window to be printed or saved to your computer.
- Click Update Invoice if you would like to push updates to an Invoice after making changes to the connected Estimate